RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2022
RBI Grade B one of the best opportunities for banking job aspirants. Every year Reserve Bank of India announced a notification for Grade B Officers vacancies across India. In this article we are bringing with the updated RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2022 for both Phase I and Phase II. You must download the official notification of RBI Grade B 2022 for the complete information about the RBI Grade B Exam Pattern so that you can get the idea of sections which will be included in the entrance examination. Here you can check out the information related to the exam pattern of RBI Grade B 2022.
Before applying for RBI Grade B 2022 Exam, all the candidates to know the RBI Grade B Exam Pattern which has been discussed below for Prelims & Mains in detail.
RBI Grade B Phase I Exam Pattern
- The RBI Grade B Phase I exam will be conducted for the 4 sections.
- The sectional time limit is nil.
- The total time duration is 120 minutes.
- The exam pattern should be learned thoroughly by the candidates.Check below to know the complete exam pattern for the Phase I RBI Grade B exam 2022.
|S No.||Section Asked||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||General Awareness||200||200||Composite time of 2 hours|
RBI Grade B Phase II Exam Pattern
- The RBI Grade B Phase II exam consists of three sections.
- The candidates will get 90 minutes to complete the Phase II exam.
- The total time duration is 270 minutes.
- The candidates should learn the RBI Grade B exam pattern at first to have a comprehensive idea about the upcoming RBI Grade B exam 2022.
|S.No.||Sections / Subjects||Paper Type||Maximum Marks||Duration (minutes)|
|1.||Paper I: Economics and Social Issues||50% Objective Type,
50% Descriptive (to be typed with the help of the keyboard)
|2.||Paper II: English (Writing Skills)||Descriptive (3 questions)||100||90 minutes|
|3.||Paper III: Finance and Management||50% Objective Type
- For both Paper I and III, there will be 30 questions and 50 marks for Objective questions (some questions carrying 2 marks each and some carrying 1 mark each).
- In the case of Descriptive questions, 6 questions will be asked, of which candidates will be required to attempt 4 questions (2 of 15 marks each (with difficulty level) and 2 of 10 marks each).
- In case, candidate answers more than 4 questions in descriptive, first 4 shall be evaluated.
|Official Notification||Apply Online|
|Exam Pattern||Latest Exam Syllabus|
|Basic Pay, Allowances, Salary Slip||Free Mock Test|